Sleep Centers of Fort Wayne
The Sleep Disorders Centers of Fort Wayne is conveniently located at the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Engle Road. We are an eight bed facility which is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. The Accreditation designation is awarded to those facilities that meet the most rigorous of standards to rank as a “Center of Excellence” in the management of Sleep disorders.
- SCFW is the only Sleep Medicine facility combining the medical specialties of Neurology, Pediatric Neurology, and Pulmonology in one location.
- SCFW is the only Sleep Medicine facility offering patient diagnosis, treatment, and necessary equipment all in one location.
- SCFW continues Fort Wayne Neurology’s involvement in Sleep Medicine Research through participation in clinical trials.
- SCFW is staffed by three Sleep Medicine physicians with a combined experience in the sleep disorders field of over 50 years.
- Management and staffing of the Center combine individuals with over 25 years experience in Sleep Medicine and expertise in Respiratory Therapy. All of SCFW staff is credentialed by the state of Indiana and nationally.
- We operate seven days a week in order to maximize its availability to patients.
- As the only remaining physician owned sleep center in Fort Wayne, our services are priced at physician office fees, not hospital out patient testing fees.
- Our prices are approximately 35% less than current hospital testing prices for sleep testing.
- We are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for our 2nd term of 5 years.
- As a Durable Medical Equipment provider we maintain the highest standards and are accredited by HQAA.
- As an Out of Center testing facility we are also accredited in Out of Center testing. (Home Study Testing)